Low and high-level symbolic debugging of both 68K and PowerPC programs in
a full multi-window Macintosh environment.
- Source-level debugging of ANY Macintosh program, ROM, code
resources (DRVR, INITs, PDEFs, XCMDS ...), CFM libraries, OpenDoc parts.
- Source-level debugging of OpenDoc parts, and for Metrowerks and MPW
compiled programs(C++, C, Pascal, Fortran, ...)
- Object Inspector for MacApp and PowerPlant programs
- Includes 'CoverTest' to interactively do Code Coverage
analysis for SQA testing, etc
- Simultaneous Symbolic debugging of multiple "tasks"
- Fast Software Watchpoint
command to find clobbered variables.
- Soft MMU for PowerPC applications enforces Bounds checking
to ensure that they do NOT reference memory outside of 'their' heap zone.
- Source level debugging of Symantec C and C++ projects
- Sophisticated error check algorithms such as Trap Discipline
(argument checking), Handle Zapping, Heap Scramble and Heap Check to
detect program errors before they become disasters.
- Structured display of data(hypertext) with user definable structures
- Conditional breakpoints to filter redundant information
- Detailed symbolic disassembly
for both 680x0 and PowerPC code with symbol
names, labels, cross ref maps, ... makes it possible to ferret out the
secrets of the ROM, etc
- "Training Wheels" for the PowerPC disassembler to help you learn the
- The Debugger is the debugger of choice at Adobe, Claris, Kodak,
Metrowerks, the Apple OpenDoc team, etc
Return to the index
(c) Copyright 1996 Jasik Designs
Last Modified Jan 17, 1996